Symptoms of mold within the home vary. You might notice a moldy smell, begin experiencing declining health or even physically view what appears to be mold growth. In some cases the only indications that there might be a problem are prior water damage or condensation, which are prime conditions for mold to flourish. Attempting to check on your own can result in further disturbance, spreading spores and the problem.
At ALL BORO® we are experienced in safe mold detection and remediation as well as restoration of your home. Whether we find your problem to be surface mold on areas such as wood, ceramic or glass, or invasive mold within wall cavities, our mold remediation team will thoroughly clean up the contamination, eliminate any moisture that could cause future mold problems, and return your home to normal.
Services that ALL BORO® provides:
- Certified Technicians Equipped with Personal Protective Gear
- Demolition and Disposal of Contaminated Debris
- Identification/Analysis of Cause
- Picture Documentation
- State- of- the- art Technology and Equipment
- Storage Facility for Personal Contents
- Xactimate Estimates to Comply with Insurance Claims Process
FAQ for MOLD
- How Do I Know if my home has Mold?
- What are the Health effects?
- What needs to be done to eradicate Mold?
- What is the Cost?
- How Long is the Process?
- What is Testing?
- How do I know if the Mold has been successfully removed?
- Call an expert who is Mold certified (Hygenius or Remediation Company)
- Interview a certified Remediation Company
- Hire a licensed & Insured Remediation Company with a detailed plan
- Schedule a site visit for an Inspection
- Review reports and findings
- Remove and restore area
- Final Clearance Testing by an Independent Hygenius Company after work is completed