In a flood, immediate response is critical. For water extraction, drying, mold prevention, cleaning and reconstruction, call the experts. We have the technology and expertise to mitigate the issue as quickly as possible and ensure your property will be safe to return to.
Our Flood Restoration Services Include:
- 24-Hour Emergency Live Operator
- Antimicrobial Treatments
- Category 1- Clean water
- Category 2- Dirty water Category
- Certified Technicians
- Demolition and Disposal of Debris
- Full Reconstruction
- 3- Sewage water
- State-of-the-art Technology and Equipment
- Structural Drying Trailer
- Storage Facility for Contents
- Vac Trucks
- Water Extraction
- Xactimate Estimates to comply with Insurance Claims Process
Whatever the cause of your flood damage, immediate response can help to save money and often property as well. Water extraction, followed immediately by state-of-the-art drying techniques, can prevent the further damage of mold. ALL BORO® will arrive on the scene, assess the situation, call-in the necessary crews and work with your insurance company. Our rapid response and knowledgeable professionals can help you minimize your loses.
FAQ for Water Damage
- How quickly can you arrive at my Home?
- is Water Damage covered by Insurance?
- Will this cause Mold?
- Can you save my Personal Property?
- How much will it Cost?
- Are you an approved vendor by the Insurance company?
- What is the process?
- Do you repair damages?
Got Water damage?
- Call your Insurance company and see if you are covered
- Contact a certified Water Company
- Take photos of all damages
- Hire a certified Water Damage Company A.S.A.P. (to prevent further damages)
- Make sure your contract has the scope of work & fee’s
- Scope includes:
- A). Remove standing water
- B). Set-up drying equipment
- C). Evaluate all damages & repairs needed
- D). Confirm coverage & cost by the Restoration & Insurance Company